Powered by Blogger.

New Year Sales

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy New Year!  I took a few days off and spent very little time on the computer and internet but now I'm back in it and am inundated by all the good sales!

Shopbop has an extra 20% off all sale and has some really great buys! 


Revolve Clothing has a code for Pose users (however I think anyone can use it.)  Use code POSE20 to get 20% off your order.  I believe it's full price items only and some brand restrictions apply.  They rarely do 20% discounts so it's great if you have your eye on some full price items that you don't want to wait for sale (or hope that your size will be there when it does go on sale.) I love these sweaters and don't mind stocking up on sweaters when I know I'll get a ton of wear on them.

I wrote about the Target + Neiman Marcus collab a few weeks ago being marked down to 50% off, well, it's now 70% off!  I'm a little irritated as I ordered some stuff and it's not even here yet but it's already marked down.  :(  Oh well, I think I actually might pick up some stuff that I thought about getting but didn't, like the Oscar de la Renta Tote that's only $17.99 now.  Does anybody own the DVF Yoga Mat?  I need a new yoga mat but am hesitant to buy this one if the quality isn't great since I go to yoga so much that my mat definitely gets used and don't want to be spending money on one that is going to last only a month (even if it is inexpensive.)


And lastly, I always check the Madewell sale as they always add new stuff and they are doing extra 30% off sale now.  I should mention that these gray floral jeans have become my favorite jeans for the past few months.  They are so comfy and go with everything.  I'm actually wearing them today!  Get them for 30% off as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment