Powered by Blogger.

Mini Bags

Monday, February 4, 2013

What is it about making things mini that makes me want them even more?  I'm loving all the designer purses that comes in mini sizes these days







I was flipping through the J Crew catalog and came across the Girl's bags that are adorable and I totally would carry them.  Obviously they aren't something you can take into the office but just for fun, I think they are perfect to add to a casual outfit.  Loving the mini Edie bag and the crossbody strap.  The darling overnighter is perfect for the quick trips that hubs and I take when we go down to Portland or to see his parents.  And the mini tote is like my very much used LV Neverfull except mini sized!


I've been a fan of the Cambridge Satchels for awhile but when I saw these smaller versions, I immediately wanted one.  The polka dots are calling my name but the metallics (and they also have pastels) are fab too.

No comments:

Post a Comment