Powered by Blogger.

My Loves

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

My husband and I are approaching our 5 year wedding anniversary so I wanted to capture some photos of us together as we haven't had any since we got married!  Our dogs are such a big part of our lives that I wanted to make sure that we got some photos with them too.  Husband is not too fond of being on the blog (he's not an internet guy at all, he doesn't have a facebook or anything even social media related - the exact opposite of me!) but I had to post these pics because I adore him, adore us and adore our little family.  I can't help but just feel so happy and lucky when I see these pictures.
photos by Miguel Marino 

What I'm wearing
First outfit:
Zara Blazer (similar) | J Crew Blouse | Madewell Jeans | Rag & Bone Booties (similar)
Second outfit:
Forever 21 Blazer (similar) | Shop Sosie Blouse (similar) | Juicy Couture dress (worn as a skirt) | DKNY tights | YSL Heels

I wanted photos that captured us but I also wanted to avoid the "engagement" shoot look.  Since my husband and I used to be wedding photographers we've taken more than our fair share of engagement photos and when you're shooting a couple it's easy to kind of fall back into that look and feel .  Our photographer really worked with us to get the kind of shots we wanted.  I'm very happy with the way they turned out.  If you are in Seattle and looking for a photographer, I highly recommend to contact Miguel! (In fact, you might already read his wife's blog, the lovely Carolyn.  I adore them both!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment