Powered by Blogger.

Lookbook: Pastel Brights

Friday, March 29, 2013



Another outfit with my T.J. Maxx finds!  Last week was a pastel color palette and this week I decided to stay along the same lines but add some brightness to it with a very neon yellow dress.  I adore the pleats on the skirt of the dress and the chain detailing that runs along the collar and the sleeves of the dress.  The little tweed-ish jacket was a great match to tone down the brightness but still let the dress stand out!  I've been obsessed with neon accessories so had to add the cute woven neon clutch to the outfit.  I ventured to another T.J. Maxx for this outfit (Northgate for those of you in the Seattle area) and I loved it!  This store had such a great selection of really cute, on trend and name brand items.  I actually walked out with a huge bag full of stuff that I'm so excited to wear.  Make sure to check out my instagram to see what else I found.  I'm seriously making this a weekly shopping stop for me!

You can also be entered to win a $500 shopping spree at T.J. Maxx by taking pictures of your own T.J. Maxx finds!  All you need to do to be entered is to tag #maxxstyle and include the designer and price of your score with your picture and share via Twitter, Instagram or Facebook (desktop only).
Please see here for the official rules

T.J.Maxx gives women more possibilities to express their personal style by carrying the hottest trends and current season designer fashions at unbelievable prices. Our T.J.Maxx Style Scouts are on the hunt to find and celebrate women that are making the latest trends their own, and share tips for ways to express yourself through fashion. You never know what you’ll find at T.J.Maxx – the possibilities to express yourself are endless!

Disclosure: Compensation was provided by T.J. Maxx via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of T.J. Maxx.

No comments:

Post a Comment