Powered by Blogger.

Shop the trend: Sheer Details

Wednesday, March 20, 2013


I was looking through my closet this weekend and noticed that I actually own a lot of sheer items without knowing it. I've got a ton of sheer blouses but also dresses with a bit of sheer detailing to them.  It's a nice detail that's not too noticeable but definitely changes the look of an item.

This is a favorite look from the summer.  The key for me is that the item is sheer but not too sheer.  Just enough to make it part of the outfit without being too noticeable.

Target has some really cute dresses with sheer details and they are all perfect for spring. The neon lace dress is so adorable!

If you want to work the sheer trend into a more casual look, this top and the camo jeans (which BTW are reversible, how cool!) is a great weekend look.I'm not normally a sneaker girl (except to the gym of course) but I've kinda fallen for these wedge sneakers. I might actually get a pair!

It’s Time for Springtime.
Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Target via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Target

No comments:

Post a Comment