Powered by Blogger.

Heidi Klum New Balance

Wednesday, April 24, 2013


I didn't really love working out until a few years ago even though I've been pretty active since I was a kid.  But I think we can all agree that sometimes going to they gym is an absolute drag but we still do it!  I still don't LOVE working out but I like it enough to get my butt to the gym at least 3 days a week.  One thing that totally motivates me to go to the gym are cute workout clothes.  I know that looking stylish isn't the most important thing when working out but when I am wearing things that are cute and look good, I feel a lot more confident and have a way better workout!  I like to alternate days of cardio/weights and yoga and it's a pretty good balance for me.

New Balance sent over a few of the new Heidi Klum for New Balance workout clothes for me to try out and I love them!  They work for both my circuit training days and for my yoga days.  The capris fit great and don't drag down when I'm in the middle of my workouts and but my favorite is the coverup which I wear on my walk to the gym but also during Savasana in yoga to keep me warm.
What I'm Wearing
HKNB Coverup
HKNB Tech Capri
HKNB Tunic Tee

I love that these pieces are totally functional and do their job while I workout but also look quite stylish!  I love the accents of the neon yellow (it's my favorite color for workout clothes) and the designs are all right up my alley.

We would love to see you submit your own Heidi Klum for New Balance looks via Twitter or Instagram!  Just use the #HKNB hashtag so we can be sure that we see your looks! Learn more here: http://www.newbalance.com/Heidi-Klum/heidi-klum,default,pg.html  


New Balance has the following mission: Demonstrating responsible leadership, we build global brands that athletes are proud to wear, associates are proud to create and communities are proud to host. The Heidi Klum for New Balance partnership combines New Balance’s expertise in fit and form with Heidi Klum’s commitment to sophisticated style, to create a versatile collection for women that is both everyday wearable and chic. Learn more: http://www.newbalance.com/Heidi-Klum/heidi-klum,default,pg.html 

Disclosure: Compensation was provided by New Balance via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of New Balance.

No comments:

Post a Comment