Powered by Blogger.

Just Cavalli for Her

Friday, April 5, 2013

I'm a bit picky about fragrances as I think most women are.  I love sweet floral scents but not too sweet.  And yes, even though it doesn't matter, I totally fall for pretty bottles too.  After all they do sit out on my shelf so it's not to have something pretty to look at.   The new Just Cavalli fragrance just came out and it's been on my weekly rotation of fragrances.  I don't always wear the same fragrance, just depends on the day, how I feel (and sometimes I go without) but it's always nice to find a fragrance that can fit into your regulars.

They asked me to share their new video about the fragrance and it's a great representation of the fragrance.  A bit fun, a bit flirty and totally fabulous!


Just Cavalli for her is a sexy and provocative new fragrance by Cavalli. Just fun. Just more. Just free. Just now. Just Cavalli. Discover the Just Cavalli universe with this video.

Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Just Cavalli via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Just Cavalli

No comments:

Post a Comment