Powered by Blogger.

Lookbook: Chambray + Yellow

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

What I'm Wearing
J Crew Striped Blazer - Tons of great striped blazers, love this navy one from Banana Republic.  And this one on sale at Nordstrom.
J Crew Chambray Colorblock Top - If you liked my polka dot chambray top, seen on this post, it's now on sale!
J Crew Matchstick Cords - on sale for $29.99.  The Toothpick cord is also on sale but they fit a lot slimmer.
Christian Louboutin Simple 100 pumps - I am true to size in these.  The Filo pumps are gorgeous as well, love the updated shape and the platform.
t+j Designs Bejeweled Necklace
Pave Chain Bracelet | Pave Love Chain Layered Set | Orange Crystal Bracelet

I know I have a J Crew problem when I can wear head to toe J Crew outfits quite often.  Since being pregnant, I've been very careful about what clothes that I'm buying since I want to be able to fit into them as I grow.  It's been helpful though, since J Crew jeans/pants have always been roomy in the waist, I've been able to continue wearing them as my belly grows.  For those of you wondering, still no noticeable bump yet but I'm sure it'll pop any day now! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment