Powered by Blogger.

Lookbook: Polka Dot Shirtdress

Monday, April 15, 2013


What  I'm Wearing
Forever 21 Dress - comes in black and is under $20!  Definitely for the shorties though.  I don't recommend it to anyone who is taller or has longer legs than me as it might be a tad too short!  I adore this drop waist polka dot dress too.
Forever 21 Cardigan - similar but they are out of pink.  Or the same color in a v-neck sweater.
Christian Louboutin Ron Ron pumps - old.  Love these hot hot pink onesSimilar shape but in black.
Rebecca Minkoff Clutch - my size is great, but also love the mini size.
t+j Designs Pave Link Bracelet (on sale!) Braided Bracelet (gold sold out but Gunmetal still avail.)
Pave Love ring and Enamel Bow Tie Ring

I think this was the last lookbook I took before I cut my hair.  I was so sick of all this hair and just had no ambition to even to try to style it.  So glad I cut it!  Sometimes a day calls for a comfy dress and cardigan.  I've been having more and more of those days but man, this weather has been a bit wacky (it was hailing/snowing on Saturday!) so having to pull out my tights is not making me very happy.  Glad I was able to sneak in this outfit for one relatively warm day.

No comments:

Post a Comment