Powered by Blogger.

Lookbook: Reptile

Thursday, April 18, 2013

What I'm Wearing
J Crew Striped Blazer - on sale!  They also have this pretty mixed striped blazer on sale.  Get an addt'l 30% off sale with code SPRINGTHAW
She Inside Chiffon Blouse - Great little colorblock blouse.  The green is a bit of a departure from what I usually wear but I like the little bit of brightness it added.  They also have a short sleeve version in black and yellow that's really cute.
Rich & Skinny jeans - I'm usually not a snakeskin print kind of girl but I loved the navy color and the subtle print of these jeans.  These were actually a great score from T. J. Maxx but they are on sale here for $49.99!
t+j Designs Three Gem Chain Necklace | Luxe 18K Pave Link Bracelet 
Proenza Schouler Keep All Tote - My color is no longer available.
Alice & Olivia Pumps - I've been wearing these pumps way too much but they are just so cute and look great with everything.  I love all the colors and patterns it comes in.


No comments:

Post a Comment