Powered by Blogger.

My Pregnancy Style

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Since I've been pregnant, I haven't really had to change my style.  It helps that I still have a relatively small bump and that I've been able to wear all my regular pants and jeans thus far.  I know that this is going to come to an end soon as I'm at that stage where I look/feel chubby rather than pregnant and this transition period has been a bit more tough on me stylewise.  Unfortunately everything that I've found maternity wise either doesn't fit right or looks frumpy and just generally not cute on me.  I'm learning how to style this new (and growing) body of mine but it's just not quite there yet.  I think because I've always been so self conscious of appearing chubby that I'm not as open to showing off my bump.  I guess I just feel awkward showing off my stomach when it's a part that I've tried to hide all these years.  I'm slowly figuring out how to dress so will follow up with a post next week on hopefully how I've been able to zest up my pregnancy style!

I've been looking for pregnancy style blogs (which btw, are harder to find than I thought, if you guys have suggestions, please let me know!)  And am adoring these gorgeous ladies' bump style!

my sister - Red Soles and Red Wine - at 28 weeks! 

 
Kristin Cavallari (source


Kraft Italian Dressing only has one goal in mind... tantalizing your tastebuds. And we're always looking for new ways to help you amp up your zest appeal. Like what you see? Let our Zesty Guy show you even more ways to spread a little zest at getmezesty.com.

Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Kraft via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Kraft

No comments:

Post a Comment