Powered by Blogger.

Brighten up!

Friday, May 24, 2013


I'm so loving summer and putting on my brightest colors!  Here's what's been inspiring me and summer wardrobe...
 
{via}

 
{via}

 
{via}

 
{via}

You can also follow me on instagram as I'll be snapping some pics of my color inspirations and not only that, you will be able to win a gift bag full of fun summer essentials by posting your own pics on instagram!

The details: There will be 1 of 4 weekly winners (Each week, Glam will announce a winner chosen at random).  You can enter on the Glam.com Facebook page where you will be asked to enter in your email and authorize your Instagram.  After you have entered in the information you can post a picture using the hashtag #FeelTheFlavor.  One winner will be selected each week for 4 weeks.


Crystal Light Liquid. 0 calories. Endless flavor possiblities. For every shade of you. www.Crystallightlilquid.com

Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Crystal Light via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Crystal Light

No comments:

Post a Comment