Powered by Blogger.

Hot weather skirts and shorts

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

 
 
The weather here has been unbelievably awesome.  I love it and spent so much time outside this weekend.  I put away my winter clothes and pulled out my shorts, skirts and "summery" pants and was uninspired by what I currently own so went looking for a few new things to add to my closet.  You know how much I love printed jeans so of course gravitated toward printed shorts and skirts as well.
Polka Dot Shorts - I love my polka dot jeans so these are totally calling my name!
Skirt - Adorable and love the color.
Floral Print Short -  pretty colors and would look great with a brightly colored blouse or a chambray top like they've paired it.  
Jeans - on sale AND 50% off with code SALE50 - Had to include these as a great option to wear during hot days when you have to go in and out of air conditioning.

Looking for options under $25?  Check these out, aren't they gorgeous?


And some inspiration...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment