Powered by Blogger.

Lookbook: Bows and Sparrows

Monday, May 6, 2013

What I'm Wearing
Madewell Sweater - No longer available but this pansy sweater is cute and on sale + 30% off on all sale, use code EXTRA30.  This lace bow sweater from Forever21 is adorable and only $15.
ShopSosie Dress (c/o) - on sale!
Louboutin Simple pumps - Here as well.  Also love these with the slight platform.
Target Clutch - I heard from a few readers that this bag is now on sale in stores!  Similar style in mint is online and on sale!
t+j Designs Hammered Chain Link Necklace
Orange Bow Bracelet and Double Chain & Crystal Bracelet 

I'm playing catch up with my lookbooks so that's why you still see the cherry blossoms in the background even though they are long gone.  ShopSosie is one of my favorite online shops, they always have a ton of cute styles that I can't find anywhere else.  They kindly sent over a package of things for me to try and I immediately had to wear this blue dress with the sparrow print.  It's so cute and it comes with an orange ribbon belt which looks adorable together.  It was still too chilly to go with a short sleeve dress and didn't feel like doing my regular blazer over dress so tossed on this favorite bow sweater of mine and loved the crazy print mixing combo.

No comments:

Post a Comment