Powered by Blogger.

My Guilty Pleasure

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Man oh man, how come the more pregnant I get, the busier my life gets?  At the time that I'm "supposed" to be relaxing and getting rest, I'm actually averaging about 3 hours of sleep at night.  Oh well, more prep for when the baby is here right?  I really haven't done much besides work and pack and I've been dying for just some downtime.  And you know what's even funnier?  I like to have downtime so I can catch up with my celebrity gossip.  HA!  I have no idea why but I love to know what's going on with my favorite celebs.  I subscribe to US weekly and People and love reading them.  It's so irrelevant to my life, why do I care what these celebs are up to?  But for some reason, reading about their lives relaxes me!  Perhaps because I will never live their lives and so it's super fascinating to me but it is a guilty pleasure that I need to do at least once a week to read my gossip mags and to browse US weekly on my iPad. 

I love seeing what they wear although I rarely copy exactly what they wear, it does give me great ideas about how to style an outfit.  Two looks that I'm loving that I think will work with my rapidly growing bump.
 

I'm also completely fascinated with all of the celebs that are pregnant (how can we not get away from the Kate Middleton and Kim Kardashian pregnancies) but my favorite it Jenna Dewan-Tatum.  She's gorgeous and looks so great pregnant. 
 
So spill it! What's your guilty pleasure? :)

Four friends. Four hearts. 13 weeks of seduction. Based on the hit UK television series of the same name, "Mistresses" is a provocative and thrilling drama about the scandalous lives of a sexy and sassy group of four girlfriends, each on her own path to self-discovery. These four friends find support and guidance with each other as they brave their turbulent journeys and life's storms of excitement, secrecy and betrayal, all the while bound by the complex relationships they've created. "Mistresses" stars Alyssa Milano, Yunjin Kim, Rochelle Aytes and Jes Macallan. Don't miss the series premiere Monday, June 3rd at 10|9c on ABC after an all-new "The Bachelorette."

Disclosure: Compensation was provided by ABC via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of ABC

No comments:

Post a Comment