Powered by Blogger.

{Style} Purple Pop...

Thursday, May 2, 2013

 photo IMG_8935_zps7103db25.jpg  photo IMG_8990_zpsc67aefba.jpg  photo shoes_zpsf4a3986f.jpg  photo IMG_8920_zps47e05053.jpg  photo IMG_8979_zps63f37fdd.jpg  photo IMG_8971_zps6b740e47.jpg

Purple is my new jam, because no matter what I seem to do, it's always creeping into my wardrobe via pants, a new blazer and even jewelry (win your own Les Arts Plastiques necklace here!). This isn't normally my favourite colour, but for whatever reason I seem to be all about it this season. Another thing I'm all about lately? Translucent bags. I found this one on Etsy, and since my DIY skills weren't quite up to the challenge, I ordered two... Hey, when you find yourself a good thing, you don't mess. xx

Outfit details: Davie Moto Jacket- Club Monaco; tshirt- Zara; lilac jeans- Joe Fresh (similar here); neon translucent clutch- 9 September; nude wedges- Pour la Victoire; necklace c/o Les Arts Plastiques

No comments:

Post a Comment