Powered by Blogger.

7 Months Bumpdate

Thursday, June 27, 2013

 

I am officially in the 3rd trimester! I've also got the pregnant waddle going on, it's super attractive (or not.  HA!)  People are finally recognizing that I'm pregnant, before it was a "is she or isn't she" kind of thing.  Now people just full on ask me when I'm due or what I'm having.  My allergies have been kicking my butt lately and my doctor has told me that pregnancy makes them worse so I'm definitely not having fun in that department but everything else is going smoothly.  Like I mentioned before though, I just feel weird being pregnant, like I don't even own this body of mine.  So many things change that you don't realize and man, just bending down to pick something up is like the hardest chore in the world.  I see something drop to the ground and then debate in my head how much I really want to try and bend down and pick it up or just leave it on the ground until I can get someone to pick it up for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment