Powered by Blogger.

Lookbook: Made with Love

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

 
What I'm Wearing
Forever 21 Sweatshirt - it's actually super comfy but watch out if you wear a dark tank or anything under it, it leaves fuzz all over it!  This "Hello I Love You" sweatshirt is adorable too!  If you are looking for a cute heart sweater, I have this one and love it.  It's lightweight enough to wear during the warmer months with shorts.
J Crew Jeans - several colors on sale and take 25% off your purchase. Worn with my Bellaband of course!
RED Valentino Clutch - a gift from my husband.  Love the gigantic bow.  Several styles of this clutch on sale like the floral version and the leopard version.
t+j Designs Summer Bracelet Stack | Chain Bangle | Neon Wrap 
Miu Miu Peeptoe pumps - similar and on sale.  The glitter ones are quite fun too!

I saw this sweatshirt and of course had to get it.  How appropriate to wear with a baby bump right?

No comments:

Post a Comment