Powered by Blogger.

Revlon BB Cream Review

Friday, June 14, 2013

I have long been a fan of BB Cream.  I used to stock up on my trips to Taiwan or China but now that they've finally brought them to the US I've been trying out a few different brands to see what I like.  The difference that I've found from Asian BB creams vs. US BB creams is that the formula is usually a bit thinner but coverage is still great.  I like that it's not as thick as my Asian BB creams because I feel like it's more summer appropriate.  The color range is also a lot better as Asian BB Creams go from Light to Super Duper Light (lol but it's true), there are no darker skin tones so I'm glad that they finally made it to the US so we could get some more reasonable skin tone colors.  Revlon sent over their Photo Ready BB Cream and I've been using it for the past few weeks with great results!  The color is a perfect match for my skintone and it blends in really well.  I use a foundation brush to apply it and then usually just use a powder brush (without any powder) to kind of smooth it all over my face.

I also got to test out their nail polish in this gorgeous green that they named "Trendy".  It goes on dark enough that you could only use one coat but I went with two coats just to make my manicure last a bit longer and love the color for summer and will work well into fall too.
 
(rings are new t+j Designs that will be in the store soon!)




Revlon believes there is more than one way for women to be seen. Revlon's heritage as a color authority and its suite of innovative products inspires women around the world to express themselves through beauty each and every day.

Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Revlon Consumer Products via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Revlon Consumer Products.”

No comments:

Post a Comment