Powered by Blogger.

White Marks Fail

Thursday, June 20, 2013


This is one of those silly to talk about but it happens to everyone kind of things... the dreaded "white marks" from your deodorant.  Aren't they the worst?  It's like just when you think you look all put together then you notice the white marks on your clothes and it kind of ruins the outfit so you do all you can to try to get it off.  I was asked by Secret to try out their SECRET OUTLAST CLEAR GEL deodorant and it's been just what I need.  Especially now with it getting hotter and me doing more manual labor because of the move (don't worry I don't do too much, a 7 month pregnant chick isn't that much help when moving but I try to do some of the lighter things.)  The 48 hour odor and wetness protection are also the other great benefits of using it.  I've had too many instances at the gym where my deodorant left not so pretty white marks on my tanks and it's so embarrassing every time you have to lift your arms up to do something but it's not like you can work out without lifting your arms up so I just had to deal with it.  So glad it's not something I have to worry about now!

This video made me laugh I had to share.  I love the crazy moves we have to do to ensure that we don't get the white marks. 

If you're not using Secret Outlast Clear Gel, you’ve likely experienced a White Marks Fail moment of your own. Tweet your #WhiteMarksFail at @SecretDeodorant and try Secret Outlast Clear Gel for 48 hour odor and wetness protection - and no white marks.

Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Secret via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Secret.

No comments:

Post a Comment