Powered by Blogger.

My Morning Routine

Wednesday, July 31, 2013



I am not a morning person but I do love getting ready in the mornings.  Doing my skincare, hair and makeup routine is some thing that I enjoy.  One thing is that now, I can take my time getting ready but I know that when the baby is here, my morning routine will be cut short and I won't be able to take my sweet time.  My morning routines have already been cut a little short lately because being as pregnant as I am, I can't stand for too long before my knees hurt and even bending over the sink is super annoying.  In my "shortened routine" here are a few things that have helped immensely.
Vaseline asked me to try out their Vaseline Spray & Go moisturizer and I seriously love it! I love being able to literally spray and go.  I'm a religious moisturizer, I can not stand having dry skin throughout the day so I moisturize every inch of my body.  It's easy to use with the continuous spray and being able to get all the spots on my body.  It's true to its word that it's non-greasy so I don't feel sticky throughout the day (I hate it when lotions do that!) and the cocoa radiant has a nice subtle scent.

Murad's Daily Cleansing Foam is my go-to cleanser for the morning.  It's actually great at night but I love it in the mornings just to feel a bit refreshed and have a clean face to put on my makeup.

And lastly for my hair I've been cutting down on styling time with this hot air brush.  If you have a ton of hair like me and it takes forever to blow dry your hair this is the best tool to use!  I blow dry my hair until it's about 70% dry and then use this to style + dry it at the same time.  If you have thinner hair, you could probably just dry your hair just using this brush.  It has two heat options and a cool option to set your style.  I just got this a few months ago and I don't know why I lived without it for so long!
Makeup wise, these 3 products are my favorite for a quick and ready and out the door look.  Make Up For Ever's Duo Mat Powder Foundation has been in my makeup bag for years.  It's great when you want good coverage but you don't want to spend your time with foundation and concealer too.  I love my NARS blush/bronzer/highlighter palette that I got at the Nordstrom Anniversary sale last year (here is this year's version) and as you can see even though I use it practically daily it's still got a ton of product.  And this eye shadow palette is awesome and it's only $5!  It's the perfect neutrals for a easy natural look or you can layer on the darker colors for more of a smokey look.

 
Vaseline Spray and Go Moisturizer is a quick, continuous 360 spray lotion that moisturizes deeply and absorbs in seconds, so you can put your clothes right on and get on with your day. Available in three formulas -- Total Moisture, Aloe Fresh, Cocoa Radiant -- this fast to apply, quick to absorb line of lotions leaves skin instantly soft, not sticky or greasy. Find out more at maxthemorning.com.

Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Vaseline via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Vaseline.


No comments:

Post a Comment