Powered by Blogger.

Summer Style

Tuesday, July 2, 2013


It's finally summer!  I'm loving the sunny weather so decided to put together some fun summer outfits to help get me in the mood.  With July 4th coming up, I had to get a bit red/white/blue with this outfit.  We've got plans to hang out with friends for a fun and casual BBQ so I think this is the perfect outfit for that! 


And for something a bit dressier, I'm totally in love with this neon dress and you'd be surprised at the price (at least I was!).  It looks way more expensive than it is.  It pairs so well with our neon earrings, I'm totally into neon jewelry at the moment.  And that bright blue clutch?  I gotta have it!  It's a total Valentino knockoff but at $22 it's WAY nicer on the wallet.


One thing that's super essential to all of these outfits... making sure that I get a good shave!  I was sent the Schick® Quattro for Women® TrimStyle®. to try out and it's fantastic!  Totally smooth legs, easy to use in the shower and does it's job.  It also has a nice little trimmer on the other end for you know, other areas that may need trimming.  :)

Schick® Quattro for Women® TrimStyle® enables women to shave, trim and transform themselves with a simple flip of the handle. Achieve a shave so smooth you can skip a day or two with this must-have accessory that gives women the confidence and energy to feel free in their skin. https://www.facebook.com/SchickQuattroforWomen

Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Schick® Quattro for Women® TrimStyle® via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Schick® Quattro for Women® TrimStyle®.

No comments:

Post a Comment