Powered by Blogger.

MyHabit

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

I'm an Amazon addict, I stopped going to Target once I joined Amazon Prime (free 2 day shipping!) and just buy almost all my household stuff from there.  It's just so convenient and I don't waste money buying all the extra crap that I would when I go to Target.  I don't know why it took me so long but I just starting shopping on their daily deal site, MyHabit and am now hooked!

I saw they were having a sale on the Foley + Corinna Mid City Totes which I'm a big fan of.  They just hold everything, are really versatile and I love that you can hold it like a clutch, a tote or crossbody.  I've had mine for over 5 years now and I still use it a lot.  It's originally $395 and they have it for $166 which is an awesome deal!  I'm trying to decide between this pretty blush color or the light neutral bag, both of which I don't have any bags in these colors but I think they are great neutrals to add to my late summer and fall outfits.


They're also currently having a sale on Vintage Chanel jewelry!  I love love vintage Chanel and wish I could add more to my collection.

This one is sold out but isn't it gorgeous?
Anyway, just had to share since I know you all love shopping (and good deals) as much as I do!   You can sign up to shop below, just click through and enter your email address!

No comments:

Post a Comment