Powered by Blogger.

t+j designs 2 Year Anniversary!

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

If you didn't know, it's the 2 year anniversary since my sister and I started our jewelry line!  We are so happy and excited to watch our business grow.  I've gotten so much support from my blog readers and truly appreciate those of you that have shopped with us.  We are celebrating with 30% off our site so if you have your eye on anything, make sure to get it now!  Use code FF30TJ and if your order is $75 or more, you'll get the Luxe Pearl Baubles Necklace for FREE!



We recently got some amazing news that AnnaSophia Robb will be wearing one of our pieces in an upcoming episode of The Carrie Diaries.  Here's a shot of her in our Luxe Lucite Neon Necklace shooting for the new season.  I was so excited when I got the news, I might've done a happy dance :)  She looks so gorgeous and I can't wait to watch the episode!

Follow us on Facebook and Instagram for behind the scenes and exclusive sales and discounts!  Some recent photos our Instagram... Let me know if you have any questions about our jewelry and thank you so much for your support!





No comments:

Post a Comment