Powered by Blogger.

Crimson Nails

Monday, September 23, 2013

I love the changing of the seasons and along with transitioning my wardrobe into fall appropriate clothes and shoes, I always change my nail colors as well.  During the summer I'm all about the neon and brights and for fall, reds, purples and darker tones come out to play.  Revlon sent me this gorgeous red called Seduce.  When I got it, I immediately painted my nails with it and loved it on! 


With a red like this you could wear it to complement your outfit with and instead of wearing red in your outfit, leave it as an accent like this outfit below.  I'm so excited for fall dressing and bringing out my jewel tone blazers, dark skinnies and booties!


Even though it's a bright color, I feel like red is such a fall staple that it's easily paired with so many things in my closet.  I'm loving any of these dresses and how pretty would they be paired with the red polish?

I would top dress #1 with a cozy cardigan (I own this in several colors - it's a fave!) and over the knee boots for a really cute day to night look.  The red in the dress would look cute with your red nails!

I love dress #2 as is and would just add some fun statement earrings and these gorgeous booties (I love all the colors they come in, the would look so cute in the blue!)  The red polish would look great against all that black.  This would be the perfect date night look for me!

Leopard and red always go together and I love the easy and fun shape of dress #3.  It's just the right dress for a girls night out, don't you think?  I'm actually loving it with a utility jacket like this for a cute day time look and then just transition it to night with a black blazer and heels.


Revlon believes there is more than one way for women to be seen. Revlon's heritage as a color authority and its suite of innovative products inspires women around the world to express themselves through beauty each and every day.

Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Revlon Consumer Products via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Revlon Consumer Products.

No comments:

Post a Comment