Powered by Blogger.

Lookbook: 1 blazer - 3 ways!

Thursday, September 26, 2013


I know I keep on saying this but I just love fall fashion.  I was asked by TJ Maxx to shop for a key fall fashion item so I went to my local TJ Maxx and instantly walked into a ton of awesome fall pieces.  When I found this gorgeous designer blazer I knew that I could style it so many ways so definitely had to take it home with me.  (If you want to see what else went home with me, make sure to check out my instagram!)  It fit so well and is definitely something that I had spotted at a higher end department store so when I was able to get it at such a good price at TJ Maxx I was quite pleased with myself!

This made for the perfect outfit to hang out with my girlfriends when we headed out to dinner.  I love the purple mixed with my favorite color of the moment - navy.  It was dressy but not too dressy and made for the perfect pop of color.

This blazer is just such a fall staple that I'm sure you'll see it on me lots!  A few other ideas I had for this blazer... paired with a polka dot blouse and slim black trousers for an easy wear to work look.

And for a casual date night look with my hubs I think it would look fantastic with these cobalt blue jeans, a tank and fun leopard print pumps!
Really the possibilities are endless.  I'm so glad to have found this blazer at TJ Maxx as I'm sure it's going to be a favorite for not just the fall but the rest of the seasons as well.

I was also able to pick up some beauty products to update my fall look as well, I love that they have such a huge selection of beauty products and the prices make it so I can pick up more than a few things! :)



Expressing yourself through fashion, and knowing how to put together a great look—at great value, is what being a Maxxinista is all about. At T.J.Maxx you can score the unexpected to make your own personal style statement. Here’s to rockin’ your real deal.

Disclosure: Compensation was provided by T.J.Maxx via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of T.J.Maxx.

No comments:

Post a Comment