Powered by Blogger.

My favorite sites to get Luxe for Less

Friday, September 6, 2013


If you've read my blog for awhile now you know that I like my designer bags and shoes but what you may not know is that I get most of them either on sale or at a discount!  There are several great online shops for vintage or pre-owned or just plain discounted designer items and thought I would share my favorites!

I recently found Shop-Hers and I love the way the site is set up, they have a ton of designer shoes and handbags and clothing too.  All of their merchandise is pre-owned and you can buy AND sell on their site!  I recently did a shoe closet clean out (as you may have seen on my instagram) and am thinking of selling them through this site.  I also love that they have a "Style Soul mates" section where you can input your own sizes and they match you to women selling their items that are the same size as you.  That way you don't have to browse through the entire site looking for your size.


Belle & Clive is a favorite site as I love the way it looks and they have sales on all the brands that I love.  It's a "flash sale" kind of site so you gotta make sure to get to the sales early in order to get the good stuff but I've seen everything from Miu Miu, YSL, Proenza Schouler and so many more brands.  They have new items as well as vintage items and style wise, the new stuff really is new!  I've seen some in season stuff marked down through their site but never have been lucky enough to snag it!

I mentioned MyHabit a few posts back but I'm seriously addicted to the site now and love that they frequently have vintage designer jewelry on top of other great sales.


I love that we now have so many options to save on designer items, I feel like just a few years before there was very little we could do to be able to save on a designer handbag or shoes.  Do you have a secret spot for getting your designer items for a good price?  Please share, I would love to know! :)


When it comes to Cadillac Certified Pre-Owned vehicles, we’ll treat it like new. Introducing the all-new Certified Pre-Owned Bumper-to-Bumper Warranty, an extension of our new vehicle warranty for up to 6 years or 70,000 miles. Cadillac covers more of your vehicle than BMW, Mercedes and Lexus. And, with our 172-Point Inspection, 24-hour Roadside Assistance, Courtesy Transportation, and more, owning a Certified Pre-Owned Cadillac is more thrilling than ever. Learn More at www.cadillac.com/cpo Disclosure of compensation (at the bottom of your post):

Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Cadillac Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Cadillac Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles.

No comments:

Post a Comment