Powered by Blogger.

Lookbook: Chevron

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

What I'm Wearing
ShopSosie top (c/o) - thanks to ShopSosie for sending over a bunch of cute tops and dresses, I'm in love with everything on their site right now!  One of my favorites is this horse print dress (that's on sale right now!) as it's super flattering on.  I wore it as is at the end of summer but ready to fall it up with a cardigan and boots.
J Crew Jeans - take 40% off all sale with code EXTRA40 - the toothpick jeans are my favorite style from J Crew, love the print on these and the geometric print are perfect for fall. 
Christian Louboutin pumps
t+j Designs Necklace

I wore this outfit a few weeks after I had Layla and after putting it on and doing my hair and makeup it made me realize how much I needed all of it to make me feel like a normal person.  With a newborn it's so easy to just get lost in your sleepless nights and very busy (and tiring) days but taking the time each day to get dressed and look halfway normal has actually helped me function a lot more!  She is such a good baby though and I go out everywhere with her and most of the time she just sleeps or looks around.  I wear her in my baby sling when we are out (I have a Sakura Bloom sling that she and I both love) so I try not to wear anything with buttons or embellishments so I'm loving simple tops like the one I'm wearing here.

No comments:

Post a Comment