Powered by Blogger.

Lookbook: Leather Pants

Wednesday, October 2, 2013


I have wanted a pair of leather pants since last fall but never found a pair that was the right price or right fit.  I was super lucky when I stumbled upon this designer pair at T.J. Maxx for a FAB price!  I saw them and snatched them up right away but was even more excited when I got into the dressing room and saw that they were the perfect fit.  It's been a wardrobe want for ages so I'm so happy to finally have them in my closet!

I paired it with another designer find from T.J. Maxx.  I love the comfy and cozy look of the leopard sweater paired with the leather pants.  It's like my kind of "edgy" - which is not much but enough for me :)

I actually found quite a few other leather pieces that I fell in love with.  Check out these gorgeous bags that I spotted!  I love my weekly T.J. Maxx shopping trips to see what goodies I can find.  It's like a treasure hunt!

I'm a dry shampoo hoarder.  Seriously, I love trying out different dry shampoos and I have so many in my bathroom right now.  I've read about this brand of dry shampoo in a few magazines and was looking all over for it and lookie what I found!  I've been using it for the past few days and I love it and seriously, the price makes it even better than some of the higher end ones that I use.
 I love the nail polish selection at T.J. Maxx too.  I can always find some pretty colors.  Aren't these great for fall?

Expressing yourself through fashion, and knowing how to put together a great look—at great value, is what being a Maxxinista is all about. At T.J.Maxx you can score the unexpected to make your own personal style statement. Here’s to rockin’ your real deal.

Disclosure: Compensation was provided by T.J.Maxx via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of T.J.Maxx.

No comments:

Post a Comment