Powered by Blogger.

Lookbook: Green

Monday, November 18, 2013

What I'm Wearing
SheInside Coat - I love wearing bright coats in the winter, this yellow one with a bow is on my list!  It comes in blue too.
Oasap Blouse - I'm always a sucker for polka dots.  It's almost a neutral for me, I pair it with everything!  This one is super similar (love that it comes in black with white dots) and it's on sale for $22!
J Crew Pixie Pant - A favorite!  I just got them in the tuxedo leather stripe too.  The perfect dressed up pant but extremely comfy to wear all day.  (Just a note: they run big, I wear a 00 in these and I'm typically a size 25 in jeans.)
Stuart Weitzman Booties -  Stuart Weitzman does make some comfortable shoes, I can wear these booties all day!  I typically go for the booties that are cut lower on the ankle so they don't chop off my legs (my already short legs don't like looking any shorter) so I'm loving these Michael Kors booties as well.
Prada Saffiano Tote - Love it in this dark gray too.
t+j Designs Bracelets - Spike, Pyramid, Circle, Star
Black and White Deco Luxe Earrings - Have you checked out our 15 styles for $30?  Lots of amazing pieces for only $30.  It ends tonight!



I just got back from Chicago for a holiday party that my sister and I held for t+j Designs.  It was such an amazing time and thank you to everyone that came out to support us!  We loved it and hope to do one every year!  I also got to experience my first plane ride with the baby but happy to report she did wonderful.  She's funny, she's just like me and gets super fussy when we stay at home too long (I hate being stuck at home, I love being out and about but when you work from home it's easy to not leave the house for a couple of days.)  When I take her out, she's so happy to be see the world that she is the most calm and easy baby.  We've taken advantage of that and take her out to restaurants and shopping all the time and she just loves it!

No comments:

Post a Comment