Powered by Blogger.

Sparkling Holiday Party

Wednesday, December 4, 2013


I love holiday parties and look forward to them whenever the holiday season comes around.  I typically have a small get together with girlfriends before everyone gets too busy but was a little late this year due to everything that's going on in our lives, it's harder and harder to coordinate schedules and get everyone together!  I still plan on having something soon and have found the perfect drink to serve.  I'm a huge fan of champagne but I know not everyone loves it so when I recently got to try the Sauza Sparkling Margarita, I knew my girls would love it and it would be a great alternative to champagne!  It comes in 3 flavors, lime, mango peach and wild berry, all flavors that I love!

With a fun drink like the sparkling margaritas, I have to have party decor that will go along with it.  I absolutely love this pink, black and gold decor from this fabulous party and would love to recreate it!
 
 

The gold frame with the sequins is a easy and fab DIY and I found a tutorial on how to make the tassle garland as well!

I found these gorgeous mason jars covered in gold and glitter and would use these with some fresh flowers!
https://www.etsy.com/listing/160153384/holiday-decor-christmas-gold-and-glitter?ref=favs_view_5 
purchase at Lexie's Shop

And of course I couldn't serve the sparkling margaritas in anything but a glittered up champagne glass!  Love this DIY and will have to try it out.

Hope this gives you some ideas for your holiday parties!  For more ideas, check out Sauza's instagram or pinterest!  You also gotta watch this fun video from Sauza :)



Sauza® Sparkling Margarita is our brand new, ready-to-serve sparkling margarita. It's available in three delicious flavors: Original Lime, Mango Peach and Wild Berry. Now you can add a little more sparkle to your ladies' night. Connect and follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest.

Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Sauza® via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Sauza®.

No comments:

Post a Comment