Powered by Blogger.

Style Guide: New Year's Eve

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

This will be a very low-key New Year's Eve.  With a 4 month old, I'm sure my most exciting thing will be having a glass of champagne with my husband after she's gone to bed, but still, I love thinking of what I WOULD be wearing if I was going to head out.
 
That skirt!  The best time to bring out your sparkles is New Year's eve right?
n/d3r2xhmm
SHOP LOOK 1: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

This blazer and leather pants look is so chic and stylish.  Love the look paired with our best selling wing earrings (they come in champagne now too!) and amazing glitter platform shoes.
~1cXRQ
SHOP LOOK 2: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

A hot pink dress is always right up my alley!  Of course you'll need a jacket because it'll be cold but what better way to top off your little pink dress than with a sequin blazer?  I tend to bring out the glam on NYE so the statement earrings are perfect for the occasion along with a pretty turquoise on your nails.
n/d3zh4hmm
SHOP LOOK 3: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

No comments:

Post a Comment