Powered by Blogger.

Style Guide: Flat Boots

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

 

I wasn't a fan of flat boots until a few years ago but have learned how to incorporate them into my wardrobe and not feel frumpy.  I love these looks and as a mommy always on the run, flat boots have been my favorite thing to slip on lately in this cold weather.  This first look is the easiest to put together and I love that I can always add one of our statement necklaces to it.
~1fPf4
SHOP LOOK ONE: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4

This isn't a typical look for me but I love the pairing of a lace dress and a grungy boot.  Love this moto jacket, I would wear this with everything I own!  Our tassel necklace is one of our best sellers and for good reasons, it literally goes with everything but is also a bit unexpected so people are loving the look!
n/eawkrhmm
SHOP LOOK TWO: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4

Flat Ankle boots are a must have with my winter wardrobe.  I love how this is casual but still put together.  The white tie blouse has become a staple in my wardrobe, I wear it just alone, under blazers, under V-Neck sweaters with just the bow popping out.  It's such a versatile top!
n/eawk2hmm
SHOP LOOK THREE: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4

No comments:

Post a Comment