Powered by Blogger.

Heart it!

Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day!  I'm a sucker for all things Hearts.
hearts
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10

I just bought this blush (#2), admittedly for the cute packaging, but I do love it!  I've been eyeing the Equipment blouse (#6) but I already have a top similar to it in red, I've just been into blues and navy this year so I kind of want it too!  And the Wallis top (#10) is great since the hearts are a much more subtle pattern on the stripes. 

I have a stash of cute mugs, I can't help but buy them whenever I see them!  I got this mug when I was at Crate and Barrel this weekend (It was under $3!) but I do love the double walled mugs that keep hot drinks hot and cold drinks cold.  I have a few of those but none have a cute heart on it!

I also had to mention the cutest nail tutorial (#9) from Elle & Ish.  I adore her Lanvin inspired hearts and it's so easy to do!

And one last pick!  The rain in Seattle has been crazy but I think I need to pick up this adorable umbrella to help get me through it!

n/fdjtfhmm 

No comments:

Post a Comment