Powered by Blogger.

Lookbook: Sporty Chic

Thursday, February 13, 2014


I've never been a "sporty" person with my style but lately my "mom uniform" has turned me onto a lot more comfortable pieces and stuff that doesn't have too many buttons or details that my baby can grab onto and pull off.  I found this adorable bunny sweatshirt at Target (it also comes in pink hearts!) and loved the cute textured detail and it's super comfy!  I also picked up these skinny jeans while I was there and love the fit.

As you can see it was snowing so not the time for me to break out my heels that day.  I put on my wedge sneakers and to top off my "sporty chic" look I of course had to add a statement necklace to complete the look.
http://tgt.biz/1gbKyWT

Find your style @targetstyle. 

Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Target via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Target.

No comments:

Post a Comment