Powered by Blogger.

Lookbook: Style Steal

Wednesday, February 26, 2014


I've been finding so much cute stuff at Target lately and even though most of the time I go in there needing to buy something for my daughter, I end up with a bunch of clothes in my cart.  Recently I went in just as the Peter Pilotto for Target line came out and I loved the prints so picked out a few things to try on.  This top was a must buy for me as soon as I tried it on.  The quality is nice and soft and the fit is a bit relaxed but I like that it's not too form fitting.  It's a great top to dress up or down.  I have been looking for a fit and flare skirt for awhile and on the same shopping trip I came across this adorable skirt.  It fits great and looks a lot more expensive than it was ($23!).
peter_pilotto_target_lookbookpeter_pilotto_target_lookbook-3peter_pilotto_target_lookbook-2
(sizing - I'm wearing XS in both pieces)

I'm all about dressing with high and low brands and I think Target is a great place to find these kinds of "steals".  I often pair my style steals with my higher end accessories and love that I don't have to spend a lot to make my outfits.
http://tgt.biz/1gbKyWT

Find your style @targetstyle. 

Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Target via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Target.

No comments:

Post a Comment