Powered by Blogger.

Lookbook: Minimalist

Tuesday, March 11, 2014


If you know me, you know I'm a fan of patterns. Polka dots, stripes, florals, I got them all in my closet and I rarely go a day without wearing at least one patterned item.  However for this day, I decided to go for a bit of a minimalistic look and even went with no color.  Sometimes it's good to step out of what you are used to doing as it made me rethink my wardrobe and what I can start pairing certain pieces with.  I actually love this minimilastic look and will be trying it out again!  Of course it wouldn't be me without a little pattern so added in the clutch but I think it helped complete the look!

What I'm Wearing
Target Sweater - Soft, warm and perfect for layering. Love this sweater and wish it came in different colors! 
Target Tank Top (layered underneath) - I stock up on these tanks whenever I go to Target.  They are the best and now on sale for $5!
Target Leggings - I've mentioned these leggings so many times but that's how much I love them.  I wear them every chance I get!
Chanel Pumps - Classic pumps are, in my opinion, always worth the investment. 
t+j Designs Necklace - Our newest collection including this necklace is launching tomorrow!  So excited to launch some new designs and share our spring collections!  Make sure to follow us on instagram for more previews and behind the scenes shots.


http://tgt.biz/1gbKyWT

Find your style @targetstyle. 

Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Target via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Target.

No comments:

Post a Comment