Powered by Blogger.

Favorite Espadrilles

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

So now that it's getting warmer out, I like to look for more warmer weather footwear, however with Seattle, it's never truly sandal weather until about July.  I've been eyeing a few espadrilles and you may have seen the Chanel espadrilles that it seems like everyone has been wearing (or wanting) but I didn't really want to spend that much money on a pair.  I did some hunting and came across a few pairs but I ended up with these from Rebecca Minkoff and let me tell you I LOVE them.  They are so comfy and they just go with everything.
They are currently on sale at Zappos but you can find them on Shopbop and Neiman Marcus too.

Here's a recent outfit that I wore with them that I posted to instagram.
 
J Crew tee | Joe's Jeans (a new fave and great for shorties!)

In my search I did find a couple more that I loved, I really wanted the Loeffler Randal Mara but I couldn't find my size.  I liked that the Jeffrey Campell ones came in leather and love the lace ones from Tory Burch.  The ASOS espadrilles are really cute and a great price!  Ultimately I settled with the Rebecca Minkoff ones as I liked the ratio of the espadrille part (not too big) and the detail of the studs and the comfort.  But I love the look of these so much I may be buying one of these other options too.



No comments:

Post a Comment