Powered by Blogger.

Spring Picks: Skirts and Tops

Monday, May 12, 2014

Spring means I can pull out all my bright colors!  Not that it stops me from doing that in the winter but I love being able to wear all my fun colors with pretty shoes instead of boots and having to cover it all up with a jacket.  I've been doing a bit of shopping and two things are on my list, fun brightly colored skirts and pretty lace textured tops.

Here are a few I've found during my online browsing sprees:
{1} Floral Lace Skirt  - this one is a must have for my closet!  I love the neon yellow and the pretty texture.  I'm a little iffy on the length as sometimes it doesn't work for my short legs but I'm going to try it and hope it works!
{2} Lavender Skirt - I love a simple little skirt like this and I have one in black but adore this color and it's perfect for spring.
{3} Stripe Skirt - I'm always a fan of flirty little skirts like this, love the stripes and this length usually works better for me.
{4} Blue Skirt - I'm a fan of the shape and the texture and love the added detail of the faux leather waistband.

I've been on such a lace kick and love all these tops that are great if you still want to wear sleeves but stay cool on the same time!
{1} Crochet Top - such a fun color, would pair it just like they did with the white jeans.
{2} Lace Trim Tee - super pretty and would love great with a statement necklace
{3} Embroidered Lace Pullover - this one is my favorite!  I've been loving the all white look and think the texture on this top is perfect for that.
{4} Lace Sleeve Top - I tend to be more casual now that I'm a mom and having to carry Layla around or playing on the floor with her and this top is my kind of casual where I don't feel too dressed down but I'm going to be comfortable enough when I'm playing with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment