Powered by Blogger.

{Style} Red Leather

Friday, May 30, 2014

Leather jacket- Rebecca Minkoff | dress- Forever 21 | heels c/o Sole Society | clutch- vintage YSL | pearl necklace- Zara |
bracelets- J.Crew, DIY + Lia Sophia (c/o) | watch- Michael Kors
Is it me, or does this jacket hurt your eyes a bit? Sure, the saturation may have been slightly amplified in photo-editing land, but all things considered, the leather on this bad boy (complete with star-shaped perforations, if you can believe it) is pretty dang bright. But as my mother always told me, if you don't induce squinting on sight, you're not doing it right. OK, OK, she never said that, but I like to believe that she would have — or at least something to the effect of 'brighter is better, grasshopper.'

In other news, it's the weekend, and I have no idea how we got to this point. Time just seems to whiz past me, and I'm not even sure where May went, let alone this week. Is this what getting older feels like, just a perpetual state of wondering where the time has gone? Geeesh... Happy Friday, friends! xx

Photos by Mr. AiF

No comments:

Post a Comment