Powered by Blogger.

{Style} Staples + Stones

Wednesday, May 14, 2014


Blouse- Topshop | jeans- H&M | heels- Calvin Klein | clutch c/o J.Crew | necklace- Forever 21 | ring- vintage | bangles- J.Crew | watch- Michael Kors

You know those wardrobe staples that aren't necessarily the most exciting to purchase, but become life-changing once you do? My list includes jeans, bras (HATE shopping for them) and this blouse. I recently picked it up from Topshop and it fits like a dream. It's basic but polished, with a serious va va voom-inducing side slit and asymmetrical hemline. I've worn it heaps in a very short time, and even went to an event where Dress Me Dearly herself was sporting the very same blouse! That's how you know you're on to a good thing.

On a more personal note, I'm super bummed this week by the realization that I lost one of the diamonds from my engagement ring... Let's just say that I lost a fight with a closet door and, well, my ring paid the price. What kills me more than anything is that it's from the 1920's so it won't be a true antique once it's restored... I know, I know, #firstworldproblems, but still! Why couldn't it have just been my finger to go and not the stone? I guess life's just unfair like that. xx

Photos by Sandy Joe Karpetz

No comments:

Post a Comment