Powered by Blogger.

Get out of Town: Weekend Travel Essentials

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

I love to travel and have been itching to get away, even for just a weekend.  Weekend trips are short but sometimes it's all you need to refresh your mind and get away with everything that is going on in our every day lives.  I also love weekend trips as packing is so much easier!  I found this travel bag at Target that's the perfect size for taking just your essentials and I found some really cute pieces to take with me as well.

I try not to pack too much during the trips where we are just getting away to relax.  Dresses are the best thing as you don't have to even think about putting together a full outfit, plus I find that they are the most comfy to travel in especially when you are going on a road trip.



How cute are those sandals?  I may have just bought them in gold too!  And the wedges are perfect for both night and day.

Oh and a fun thing for this post and future posts is that I am using Cosmic Cart, the universal shopping cart for the web. Cosmic Cart lets you buy items from multiple retailers without having to leave my site. When you see the Cosmic Cart icon in photos, click it to shop the look. Happy shopping!
http://tgt.biz/1gbKyWT

Find your style @targetstyle. 

Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Target via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Target.

No comments:

Post a Comment