Powered by Blogger.

{WW} New In + What's In My Bag

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Hello all! I picked up this adorable little clutch over the weekend from Chapter's, and I just couldn't resist showing you guys — not only is it cheap 'n cheerful (under $20 and NEON!), but it's surprisingly spacious as well.

Can we also talk about how neon green is the new neutral? It literally has gone with everything I've worn so far this week... Granted it's only Wednesday, but still. So without further ado, here's what's currently in this bad boy!

Chanel Les Beiges Healthy Glow Sheer Powder | Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm in Unapologetic | Nivea Smooth Replenishing hand cream | iPhone (duh) | Michael Kors wallet

Can you believe that giant of a wallet fits in there, with room to spare?! Geesh. Keeping the contents of my bag (and really, the bag itself) light has done wonders for both my shoulder AND my mood, so I think you'll probably be seeing a lot more of this clutch in the months to come... Don't hate.

Thanks for reading love bugs, and happy Wardrobe Wednesday! xx

Photos by Adventures in Fashion

No comments:

Post a Comment