Powered by Blogger.

{DIY} Five Minute Pom Pom Clutch

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Remember how I said last week's DIY was the easiest thing ever? Well I think a pattern may be developing here. I don't know if it's the summer heat or the fact that I've been pressed for time lately, but I'm all about any project that can be whipped up in five minutes flat. The best. So if you have an old clutch lying around that could benefit from a little pom pom-based upgrade, this DIY is for you!

SUPPLIES: CLUTCH | POM POMS (VIA MICHAELS) | E-6000 GLUE
TIME: 5 MINUTES (1 HOUR DRY TIME) | DIFFICULTY LEVEL: EASY 
I thought it would be fun to alternate black pom poms with slightly larger (and incredibly sparkly) gold ones, but pick whatever colors accentuate your clutch best. You could even play around with the spacing or color placements, so get creative! Add a generous amount of glue to the back of each pom pom and press firmly for several seconds to adhere.

Let the glue dry for about an hour, and you should be good to go! Depending on the material of your clutch, you may want to sew the back end of each pom pom to make sure they stay in place, but since I glued my pom poms to my clutch's plastic clasp, this step wasn't necessary for me... just do what works for you, and remember: If a pom pom falls off, you could always glue it back on! #lowmaintenance

Photos by Adventures in Fashion

No comments:

Post a Comment