1. McGinn Tweed Jacket - always love a tweed jacket for fall and winter and love the color combo. Perfect to wear with jeans or over a LBD with booties.
2. Burberry Brit Jacket - We wear coats and jackets for most of the year here so I tend to invest in coats since I know that I will wear them almost every day. I love this quilted coat that's not too puffy and still very stylish. I think it will look great with everything I own!3. Tildon dress
- I'm a sucker for long sleeve dresses. This is the perfect dress to fab jewelry and other accessories too as it's a bit of a blank slate. I would do either a statement necklace or put my hair up and some glam earrings.
4. Loeffler Randall Clutch - I love the fall tones of this clutch and I am picturing it with all my fall outfits already. It comes in gold too which I contemplated getting as well!
5. Halogen Love Sweater - I got a few of these Halogen sweaters last year and love the new patterns that they came out with this year. These sweaters are so soft and fit a bit slouchy so perfectly casual yet stylish.
6. Alice + Olivia Wrap Sweater - I love wrap sweaters and that you can style them a bit differently depending on how you wrap them. Alice + Olivia is one of my favorite brands and I can always count on them for great quality pieces.
7. Phillip Lim Mini Pashli - my sister has a mini pashli bag that I love so when I spotted this on sale I had to scoop it up. It looks like it's sold out now but the regular size pashli is also on sale in multicolor and this pretty nude color.
The Anniversary sale is also a great time to stock up on some beauty items. They have a lot of exclusives just for the sale. Very excited about the nude eyeshadow palette even though I mainly just have nude eyeshadows, I just love these palettes that just put them all together and is easy to travel with. I buy the NARS cheek palette every Anniversary sale but it is hands down my favorite blush and bronzers.