Powered by Blogger.

Shoe and Polish Pairings

Monday, July 21, 2014

Every year Summer comes around, and it’s impossible to resist adding a cute new pair of sandals to your collection. Then you look down at your toes and realize you need a pedicure, which of course you treat yourself to, along with a few other polishes to update your Summer nail wardrobe. Sandals and nail polish are quite possibly my two favorite things so I love to do shoe and polish pairings.

Slide sandals are everywhere this season but can easily look overly bohemian. This rendition looks a little more modern with the stripes that play up the simple contrasting color palette. Adding a splash of so-classic-for-Summer coral to the mix punches up the neutrals for a little fun.
n/i5raihmm

These are not my typical kind of shoes but I've learned with carrying a baby while out and about, heels are not the best choice but if I want a bit of height and comfort I needed to add a platform wedge sandal to my wardrobe. To accent the gold details on this cognac sandal, this polish features a complementary gold glitter top coat for layering generously on top of the creamy rose base color. It makes the overall effect a little special, even looking down from five feet away.
n/mrm5mhmm

When you’re running errands one minute then off shopping with the girls the next, a strappy flat sandal that secures your foot in a basic color is all you really want. This one has a particularly casual finish, so to add a little sparkle, this understated champagne nude polish with tiny flecks of glitter is a perfect pair.
n/jtpd6hmm

And as always, my shoe of choice is a high strappy heel, I'm loving these (and they come in red too).  The polish pairings I picked are all three of the colors in this adorable set.  Each color would look perfect with these sandals and change it up depending on your mood!
n/mrmf9hmm

Do you have a go-to Summer sandal and nail polish duo?

No comments:

Post a Comment