Powered by Blogger.

{Style} Millie Meno Mania

Monday, July 21, 2014

Dress c/o Millie Meno | denim jacket- H&M | clutch- Michael Kors | heels- ShoeMint | bangles- Hudson's Bay | sunnies
borrowed from The Pretty Secrets
Happy Monday, love bugs! Hope you guys had an awesome weekend... Mine was spent transitioning into the second part of our holiday, going from bustling Vancouver to laid back Victoria, my hometown and the apple of my eye. Activities included eating spanakopita like it's a competitive sport, chilling with my parents and visiting with friends... #thegreatest

And speaking of the greatest, can we take a minute to talk about this dress? I mean seriously, that print! The asymmetrical cut! Those colours! I'm kind of obsessed, and have even started eying up some other Millie Meno offerings, including this dress... like whoa.

Photos by Sandy Joe Karpetz

No comments:

Post a Comment