Powered by Blogger.

t+j Designs Style Challenge!

Friday, November 25, 2011

As you all know, my sister and I started our jewelry line this summer and have had such an amazing time with this business and really appreciate all your support.  I've gotten questions from readers who would love to wear certain pieces but are unsure of how to style them so instead of just giving my advice, I thought, who better to provide inspiration on wearing and styling jewelry than fellow bloggers and readers!  I know some people struggle with wearing bigger necklaces and some people struggle with wearing dangly earrings, etc... so I would love to see you guys challenge yourself on wearing statement jewelry and help inspire each other with how to incorporate jewelry into your outfits!

The challenge...
  • take a piece of jewelry, maybe a statement piece that you don't wear often but would like to or just your favorite stand out piece and put an outfit together.  
  • If you are a blogger, post your outfit on your blog and let us know why you put that outfit together or your jewelry styling tips.  
  • Please post this button on your post so that I know you are entering the challenge

  • Fill out this form with the link to your post or send me an email with the link to your post.  I've created a button on my sidebar where you'll easily be able to access the form.  
  •  If you do not have a blog, you can still enter!  Just email me (tiffany at tplusjdesigns.com) with your name, your picture and a sentence or two about your outfit or your favorite jewelry styling tip.
  • After I get all the entries, I will compile all the posts/pictures and share all of your fabulous outfits into one post so that everyone will be able to click through and see how everyone styled their jewelry and outfits.
And to make this challenge even better, everyone that participates in this challenge is entered to win a major prize from t+j Designs!  Two prize packs will be awarded.  Come back on Monday to find out what will be included!  Update: check this post for the prizes!

The rules:
  • Post your outfit/email me your pictures between now and December 9th 
  • Open to US and international!
  • One entry per person
  • One winner will be chosen at random
  • One winner will be chosen by me, my sister and a few fellow bloggers
I'm super excited about this and I can not wait to see all of your outfits!  Remember after you have posted your outfit to submit your link here!

Also, don't forget our amazing deals we have going on right now!  Take 25% off your entire order with code THANKS and we have some special Black Friday Weekend deals that are marked down to $20 AND you can get the 25% off of those as well!  The necklace I wore in my shopping video is included in the 32 styles as well as my favorite turquoise statement ring.  Hope you check it out!  The $20 deals are valid until Monday 11/28 and the 25% discount is valid until 11/30.
    testking - test king 650-987 642-887 000-978 dumps 70-516 000-108 CCB-400 SY0-301 ccna 640-816pass4sure - http://www.pass4sure.com/642-165.htmlactualtests - actual tests N10-005 VCP510-DT E20-018 braindumps 70-647 351-080 BH0-010 PMP pmp 640-461realtests - http://www.realtests.com/training/CCIP.htmtestkingworld - http://www.testkingworld.com/SY0-201.asp

    No comments:

    Post a Comment