Powered by Blogger.

Gifts that Sparkle!

Friday, December 9, 2011

1. Urban Outfitters Sequin Swirl Pillow - Use code PARTY for 10% off and 2.5% Cashback
2. Jimmy Choo Teddy luggage tag - Free Shipping on all orders
3. t+j Designs Pink Drop Earrings  - Take $10 off orders of $50 or more. Use code HOLIDAY1
4. Ivanka Trump Crystal Small Shoulder Flap - under $100!
5. t+j Designs 3 Stone Statement Ring - Spend $100 or more and take $20 off! Use code HOLIDAY2
6. Nine West Handbag, Small iPad Case - on sale for more than 30% off until 12/12 and 6% cashback
7. t+j Designs Pink Gem Earrings - Order over $200 and get $60 off! Use code HOLIDAY3
8. Nine West Sequin Laptop Case - only $15.99 (until 12/12)! and 6% cashback
9. MICHAEL Michael Kors Grayson Sequins Satchel - a bit pricey but so darn cute!
10. Deborah Lippmann Glitter Polish set - the perfect holiday glitter set! 3% cashback
11. t+j Designs Emerald Cut Statement Ring - I wear this almost every day.  It's the perfect statement ring!

Have you started shopping yet? I'm almost done with my list but I still like to look around for fun stuff in case something I ordered doesn't work out.  Plus I like shopping for gifts for myself too ;)  I love to give gifts that I think my friends and family will love but don't tend to buy for themselves.  Luckily my (female) family members and most of my friends love shiny, sparkly things so here are some things I'm eyeing for them!  

Also, if you need another fun new site to lose hours of your time on (hehe, currently that is what I do on Pinterest) check out CurrentlyObsessed.me, where you can stalk your favorite bloggers and their obsessions.  You'll be able to "stalk" me and see what items I'm coveting and buying and mark your favorites so if you see something you like, you'll be able to find it and where to buy it easily!  I'm currently stalking my blogger faves like Atlantic Pacific, Oh Joy and Mrs. Lilien.  It's currently by private invite only but luckily I have 100 invites for you guys!  To join click here and enter the code I_am_Style-ishObsessed and you are in!  Once you are in you can stalk me here!  Let me know if you are on there so I can stalk you back! (Currently I think only invited/accepted bloggers are allowed to be "stalked"  I think because it's so new, hopefully it will open up to everyone soon!)


Have a good weekend!  Happy Shopping and don't forget to enter my $50 gift certificate giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment