Powered by Blogger.

Lookbook: Fall Casual

Monday, December 12, 2011

ASOS_Black_TrenchASOS_Black_Trench2
What I'm Wearing
*Trench Coat: ASOS Classic Trench - great coat but a bit light so great for fall, not so much for winter.  Sizing runs true to size, I'm wearing the size 2 and the shoulders fit very well although the sleeves are long.  I have my eye on this fur lapel trench next.  It looks warm!
*Scarf: Gift from Happy Scarf - Happy Scarf sent me a bunch of scarves and I'm not exaggerating when I say I've been wearing them every single day.  I love all of the ones they sent me.  The burgundy one I'm wearing is very warm but my favorite one by far is the feather one that you saw on my Flats Collection video.
*Sweater: Vince - Similar here and here. And here's a striped version.
*Pants: Gap Really Skinny Pant - Get 30% off, use code HOLIDAY.  These are like leggings but thicker so great for these colder months and perfect for tucking into boots.  They run true to size.
*Shoes: Miu Miu Leather Platform Pumps - now on sale!  I love these pumps.  Super comfy and great for work.
*Jewelry: t+j Designs Delicate Link Metal Necklace and Rose Gold Emerald Cut Statement Ring - Take $10 off your order of $50+ with code HOLIDAY1
*Lipstick: YSL Rouge Volupte in #11 Rose Culte

I haven't taken a lookbook photo in about 3 weeks as it's been either too dark, too rainy or just plain too cold!  I did take some while the weather was a bit milder so the outfits you'll be seeing are a bit more fall than winter but just imagine them with boots and that's basically what I'm wearing now.  I'm sure many of you style bloggers are feeling my pain with the weather hindering our outfit shots.  Am I right? :)

Savvy decided she wanted to be in this lookbook because she had a cute coat on.  hehe!  She will literally not go outside without a coat.  She hates the cold!  I think also it's because she is so close to the ground so that when it's wet outside her chest gets all gross and yucky.  I feel bad so we stock up on vests/sweaters for her and she's much happier that way! 

Hope everyone had a great weekend!  Thanks so much for those of you who entered the t+j Designs Style Challenge!  I really loved all of your looks.  I'm catching up on a bunch of stuff so I'll be putting the post together soon of all the outfits from everyone who participated.  Hopefully will have it up later this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment